Testimony for the Church — No. 33
First printings in individually numbered pamphlet form of Ellen G. White's "Testimonies for the Church," volumes 1-5, which she later reissued with personal references omitted and editorial improvements made to in the current 9-volume series.
Book code: T33
Published by PACIFIC PRESS : OAKLAND, CAL.
- Note to the Reader.
- Behavior in the House of God.
- Religion and Scientific Education.
- The Education of Our Children.
- Suitable Reading for Children.
- Worldly Mindedness.
- Practical Godliness.
- “Your Reasonable Service.”
- Worldly Influences.
- Needs of Our Institutions.
- Christian Influence in the Home and the Church.
- An Impressive Dream.
- Daily Study of the Bible Necessary.
- Education of Workers.
- Unholy Ambition.
- “The Appearance of Evil.”
- Love for the Erring.
- A Letter.
- God's Love for Sinners.
- Acceptable Confession.
- Erroneous Ideas of Confession.
- Unfounded Reports.
- A Miracle Counterfeited.
- The Mysteries of the Bible a Proof of Its Inspiration.
- The Impending Conflict.
- The “American Sentinel” And Its Mission.
- Workers in the Cause.
- The Inestimable Gift.
- The Character of God Revealed in Christ.
- The Word Made Flesh.
- God's Care for His Work.