Brief Statements Regarding the Writings of Ellen G. White
How did they come into existence? -- How does she know? -- What has been the influence of Mrs. White's writings -- Are Mrs. White's writings worthy of confidence? -- How shall we regard her writings? -- The pioneers in the Seventh-day Adventist work regarded truth as common property -- Some questions considered -- How Mrs. White regarded her books -- The story of a much loved book -- The case in brief -- Regarding changes of wording in later editions -- The responsibilities of a messenger for God -- Authority to present an appropriate message -- The books grew in size
Book code: BSRWEGW
Published by Ellen G. White Estate
- About This Pamphlet
- Brief Statements Regarding the Writings of Ellen G. White
- What has been the Influence of Mrs. White’s Writings
- Are Mrs. White’s Writings Worthy of Confidence?
- How Shall We Regard Her Writings?
- The Pioneers in the Seventh-day Adventist Work Regarded Truth as Common Property
- Some Questions Considered
- How Mrs. White Regarded Her Books
- The Story of a Much Loved Book
- The Case in Brief
- Chapter 2—Regarding Changes of Wording in Later Editions