Some of Ellen White’s earliest visions contained bright glimpses of heaven and the earth made new. When she came out of vision, this world seemed dark and lonely compared with the brilliant beauty of the world to come which she had seen so vividly. And she often struggled to find the words to describe what she had been shown in vision.
This compilation gathers the choicest statements and descriptions she has given over the years about heaven—the future home of the redeemed. Here you will find not only descriptions of the glories that await, but insights into the activities of the redeemed, the certainty of Jesus’ coming to take us home, the end of evil, and how heaven can begin in our lives even now. This book will make you homesick for a home you haven’t been to—yet.
Book code: Hvn
Published by Nampa, ID: Pacific Press Publishing Association
- Chapter 1—The Way to Heaven
- Chapter 2—His Promise Will Be Fulfilled
- Chapter 3—The Second Coming Promised Throughout History
- Chapter 4—God's People Delivered
- Chapter 5—Christ's Second Coming
- Chapter 6—Our Eternal Inheritance
- Chapter 7—A Heavenly Atmosphere
- Chapter 8—Face-to-Face at Last
- Chapter 9—Eden Restored
- Chapter 10—Who Will Be There?
- Chapter 11—Some Are Already in Heaven
- Chapter 12—Some Who Will Not Be There
- Chapter 13—In Heaven One Thousand Years
- Chapter 14—The End of Evil
- Chapter 15—The Earth Made New
- Chapter 16—Heaven Is a School
- Chapter 17—It Will Not Be Long
- Chapter 18—Heaven Can Begin Now
- Chapter 19—The Music of Heaven
- Chapter 20—A Call for Us to Be There