A New Life (Revival and Beyond)
What does true conversion mean? And how can I continue growing in grace “unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ”? A New Life focuses on the revival and reformation process, answering questions about the theme. The text is drawn from various articles, and compiled into a small handbook.
Book code: NL
Published by Payson, AZ: Leaves-Of-Autumn Books
A New Life (Revival and Beyond)- Contents
- Read This First
- Power of the Word
- A New Life-Style
- Counterfeit Revivals—What's the Difference?
- Why Be Deceived?
- Can God's Law Be Changed?
- Alienated and Reconciled—How Does It Happen?
- Sanctification—Who Does the Work?
- No Room for Boasting
- Counterfeit Sanctification—Is It “Only Believe”?
- Sanctification—Total Commitment
- A Changed Life
- No Longer Condemned
- This Is the Test
- Why Aren't Miracles Enough?
- Healing Can Be From the Devil
- False “Tongues” Identified in 1864
- Drums, Dancing, and Noise
- Bodies out of Control
- Order Versus Impressions and Feelings
- Satan's Slaves
- “Inspired” by Drugs
- Pantheism, Spiritualism, and Free Love
- Irrational Behavior
- Claims to Holiness
- Whose Voice Can I Trust?