A New Life (Revival and Beyond) -- Study Guide- Contents
- Read This First
- Power of the Word
- A New Life-Style
- Counterfeit Revivals--What’s the Difference?
- Why Be Deceived?
- Can God’s Law Be Changed?
- Alienated and Reconciled--How Does It Happen?
- Sanctification--Who Does the Work?
- No Room for Boasting
- Counterfeit Sanctification--Is It “Only Believe”?
- Sanctification--Total Commitment
- A Changed Life
- No Longer Condemned
- This Is the Test
- Why Aren’t Miracles Enough?
- Healing Can Be From the Devil
- False “Tongues” Identified in 1864
- Drums, Dancing, and Noise
- Bodies out of Control
- Order Versus Impressions and Feelings
- Satan’s Slaves
- “Inspired” by Drugs
- Pantheism, Spiritualism, and Free Love
- Irrational Behavior
- Claims to Holiness
- Whose Voice Can I Trust?
No results found for: "".
- Weighted Relevancy
- Content Sequence
- Earliest First
- Latest First
Chapter 3 - God Has Rules Too
Our Unique Responsibility
108. To whom do God’s laws apply? (29)NL-SG 19.1
109. To whom does one law especially apply? (29)NL-SG 19.2
110. What two things have been given only to man? (29)NL-SG 19.3
111. What two things are required of man in return? (29)NL-SG 19.5
112. Why doesn’t God compel man to obey these things? (29)NL-SG 19.7
113. Write down the choice we are given. (29)NL-SG 19.8
114. How is God’s law different from human law? (30)NL-SG 19.9