A New Life (Revival and Beyond) -- Study Guide- Contents
- Read This First
- Power of the Word
- A New Life-Style
- Counterfeit Revivals--What’s the Difference?
- Why Be Deceived?
- Can God’s Law Be Changed?
- Alienated and Reconciled--How Does It Happen?
- Sanctification--Who Does the Work?
- No Room for Boasting
- Counterfeit Sanctification--Is It “Only Believe”?
- Sanctification--Total Commitment
- A Changed Life
- No Longer Condemned
- This Is the Test
- Why Aren’t Miracles Enough?
- Healing Can Be From the Devil
- False “Tongues” Identified in 1864
- Drums, Dancing, and Noise
- Bodies out of Control
- Order Versus Impressions and Feelings
- Satan’s Slaves
- “Inspired” by Drugs
- Pantheism, Spiritualism, and Free Love
- Irrational Behavior
- Claims to Holiness
- Whose Voice Can I Trust?
No results found for: "".
- Weighted Relevancy
- Content Sequence
- Earliest First
- Latest First
171. How is an individual’s “spiritual relation” built between that person and Christ? (43)NL-SG 26.7
172. “When this intimacy of __________________ and _________________ is ___________, ______________ are _______________________; His _____________________ is ______________ to us.” (43)NL-SG 26.8
173. In what ways does the parable of the vine relate to the relationship between God and man? What fruit is produced? (44)NL-SG 27.1
174. What does it mean for the Father to be the vinedresser? (44)NL-SG 27.2