A New Life (Revival and Beyond) -- Study Guide- Contents
- Read This First
- Power of the Word
- A New Life-Style
- Counterfeit Revivals--What’s the Difference?
- Why Be Deceived?
- Can God’s Law Be Changed?
- Alienated and Reconciled--How Does It Happen?
- Sanctification--Who Does the Work?
- No Room for Boasting
- Counterfeit Sanctification--Is It “Only Believe”?
- Sanctification--Total Commitment
- A Changed Life
- No Longer Condemned
- This Is the Test
- Why Aren’t Miracles Enough?
- Healing Can Be From the Devil
- False “Tongues” Identified in 1864
- Drums, Dancing, and Noise
- Bodies out of Control
- Order Versus Impressions and Feelings
- Satan’s Slaves
- “Inspired” by Drugs
- Pantheism, Spiritualism, and Free Love
- Irrational Behavior
- Claims to Holiness
- Whose Voice Can I Trust?
No results found for: "".
- Weighted Relevancy
- Content Sequence
- Earliest First
- Latest First
No Time to Lose
239. “We have _____________ to lose. ___________________ how soon _____________________ may ______.” (61)NL-SG 35.3
240. Summarize the message of Peter to us. (62)NL-SG 35.4
241. “The _____________ must be ____________ upon ______.” (62)NL-SG 35.5