A New Life (Revival and Beyond) -- Study Guide- Contents
- Read This First
- Power of the Word
- A New Life-Style
- Counterfeit Revivals--What’s the Difference?
- Why Be Deceived?
- Can God’s Law Be Changed?
- Alienated and Reconciled--How Does It Happen?
- Sanctification--Who Does the Work?
- No Room for Boasting
- Counterfeit Sanctification--Is It “Only Believe”?
- Sanctification--Total Commitment
- A Changed Life
- No Longer Condemned
- This Is the Test
- Why Aren’t Miracles Enough?
- Healing Can Be From the Devil
- False “Tongues” Identified in 1864
- Drums, Dancing, and Noise
- Bodies out of Control
- Order Versus Impressions and Feelings
- Satan’s Slaves
- “Inspired” by Drugs
- Pantheism, Spiritualism, and Free Love
- Irrational Behavior
- Claims to Holiness
- Whose Voice Can I Trust?
No results found for: "".
- Weighted Relevancy
- Content Sequence
- Earliest First
- Latest First
Claims to Holiness
218. “No one who _____________________ is really ________.... The ______________ never make _________________. The __________________ they ____________________, the ________ they ___________ their ________________ to Him;” (56)NL-SG 32.6
219. Why can’t “those who love” God’s law not “harmonize in worship or in spirit with the determined transgressors” of God’s law? (56)NL-SG 32.7
220. What can we use to help us detect that which is true or false? (56)NL-SG 32.8