Larger font
Smaller font
Copy
Print
Contents

The Great Second Advent Movement: Its Rise and Progress

 - Contents
  • Results
  • Related
  • Featured
No results found for: "".
    Larger font
    Smaller font
    Copy
    Print
    Contents

    Prof. G. H. Bell’s School

    The educational work of the denomination has at the present time attained to comparatively large proportions. Like other branches of the cause heretofore noticed, it had a very small beginning. In 1868 Prof. G. H. Bell opened a school in the old office building, on the northeast corner of Kalamazoo and Washington Streets, Battle Creek. In addition to this, in the spring of 1871, at the close of General Conference, a four weeks’ ministers’ lecture course was held, designed to aid those engaged in ministerial and church work.GSAM 391.2

    Larger font
    Smaller font
    Copy
    Print
    Contents